To us, nourishing plants from both land and sea were meant to be shared together. So we partnered with our friends at Wooden Spoon Herbs to create a delicious, spicy, mineral-rich Fiery Miso Soup recipe to whip up for your special someone this Valentine’s Day with Wooden Spoon Herbs’ Fire Cider and our Chipotle Seaweed Flakes. 🍲 🌶
Fire Cider is a traditional folk remedy made by infusing apple cider vinegar with a variety of herbs, fruits, and spices with health benefits that include immune support, improved digestion, congestion relief, and circulatory support. ✨
Paired with our gut-supportive Chipotle Seaweed Seasoning, this warming broth is not only delicious but supports the overall well-being of your beloved too. There's no sweeter way to show the ones you care about than with a nourishing, warming meal.
Simple mix ingredients in your favorite mug and sip!
- Add in some sliced mushrooms, bok choy, or other vegetables for added flavor and nutrition.
- Add in some sliced or shredded cooked chicken, beef, or tofu for added protein.
- Garnish with fresh herbs like cilantro, mint or parsley for added freshness and flavor.
- Add a drizzle of sesame oil or chili oil for added depth and richness.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lime or lemon juice for added acidity and brightness.
- Serve the broth with some cooked noodles or rice for added heartiness.
- Add some bean sprouts, scallions, or other fresh ingredients as a topping for added texture and flavor.